Sunday 22 November 2015

My DT card for Lacy Sunshine


Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine 


Our theme for you this fortnight is

Sweet dreams of christmas

so head over to the challenge blog HERE to enter your creations and to see what my talented team mates made to inspire you 

I decided to make a Criss Cross card as I haven't made one of these in ages

The adorable image I have used is called Angel Wix's christmas moon, she is available in the Lacy Sunshine Shop HERE

I used the following copics to colour 

R27, R29, Y00, Y06, E31, E33, E35, E51, R20, B000, B00, B63 and YG61

I have also used the following ingredients 

Festive papers from my stash
Lili of the valley sentiment stamp
Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle nesties
Sizzix Large tag die
Blue dotty organza ribbon
Red snowflake ribbon
Martha Stewart snowflake punch
Glitter

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Creative Fingers Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft  Anything Goes
A gem of a challenge Inspired by a christmas song or carol (The Angels Song)
Lil patch of crafty friends  Anything Goes
Quirky Crafts  Anything Christmas

Thanks for looking 
x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Simply Papercrafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, great choice of papers and beautifully coloured image-I do love a criss cross card!!. Thank you so much for playing this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree {DT Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card, a fabulous design.
    Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous Julie I love the papers and the pretty image, thank you for joining our challenge at LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x