Sunday 7 June 2015

My Lacy Sunshine Tag

Its time for our new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine 


Our theme this fortnight is 

Wild about you 

We hope you will hop on over to join in the fun so if you fancy joining in please head over to the challenge blog HERE

We also have something else to look forward to

 so make a note, we'd love to see as many of you as possible joining in the fun


Here is the tag I made using the lovely image Rory and Flamesnort, she is available in the Lacy Sunshine Shoppe Here

I have also filled in this colour card incase you wanted to know what colours I had used


I made the tag using a Sizzix original tag die, I have also added some black dotty ribbon through the hole 
The sentiment which says Wild about you is from a Jungle Fun Nitwit download

I am entering this tag into the following challenges 

Simply Papercrafts  Anything Goes
Catch the bug  Anything Goes

Thanks for looking
x

3 comments:

  1. Aw I love this, what a great image and I love the animal print paper behind, it really sets it off :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tag and darling image. So glad you joined us at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and really lovely colouring. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Simply Papercrafts For All Occasions.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x