Monday 27 October 2014

My DT card for Ooh La La Creation's Witching Hour Challenge


Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Ooh La La Creations 

Our theme for you this fortnight is 

Witching Hour

We hope you will hop on over to join in our challenge over at the challenge blog HERE and also to take a look at what my talented team mates made to hopefully inspire you

 To make my card I used the fabulous Say it with words CD available in the Ooh La La Creations online store HERE

I used the gorgeous image and backing paper from the CD

Here are the details of the CD 

  

On this beautiful CD you will find a selection of our favourite images & quotes
 from Marie Rayner's paintings.

As well as toppers, inserts and backing papers you will also find sentiments, decoupage,
borders & embellishments, bookmarks, black & white digi images,
bonus artwork without words so you can add some of your own, quick cards, envelopes, boxes and a calendar 

Over 700 sheets to print over and over

I used a XXL Go Kreate Die to create the stepper base card, then using the next size down in the set cut the patterned papers and glued to the base

The sentiment, Are you scared yet? was a freebie digi from Scrapalicous Times ages ago
and the spider and pumpkins were digi images I had on my computer

I also used my Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle nesties to mat and layer the image

I have made another creation for halloween so if you'd like to see that too, please see the post above 

I am entering this card into the following challenges

To be updated

Thanks for looking
x

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Julie, such a fabulous design - I love your spider and pumpkins.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute image.....irresistible. You've been busy with your Halloween makes......both gorgeous creations. Wynn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x